Simoncini Cancer TherapyDr. Simoncini writes...
Candida responsible for cancer
When compared with the whole universe of fungi forms mycetes that are pathogenic for humans are not very numerous.
They usually cause diseases called mycosis, which are commonly divided into superficial (when the infection is limited to the cutis, body hair, hair of the head, and nails) and deep (when the infection attacks internal organs such as lung, intestine encephalus, bones, and others). The fungi are generally classified as:
- dermatorphytes, causing afflictions that are typical of the epidermis (tinea)
- sporotrichum schenckii, which are also almost exclusively located on the epidermis
- Criptococcus neoformans, responsible for a diffused infection of the lung (the organisms are inhaled with dust) as well as chronic meningitis
- Histoplasma capsulatum, which in humans produces the nodular cutaneous form, mucous form, the pulmonary form, and the systemic form.
- Actinomycetes, with pathogenic action on the cutis, lungs, and intestine
- Chrysosporium parvum (causal agent of the adiasphyromycosis), a cosmopolitan disease where the respiratory tract constitutes the primary and only localization of the infection
- Aspergillus fumigatus, cause of the Aspergillosis, whose most frequent location is in the lungs, followed by a secondary location in the cerebrum and in the kidneys
- Paracocci dioides brasiliensis, which causes the paracoccidioidomycosis, a primary pulmonary infection that can become diffused in immuno-depressed patients
- In recent years, Pheoiphomycosis ialiphmycosis, pennicilinosis (marneffei), zigomicosisand other rare mycotic infections are acquiring more and more importance since they can be responsible for pathological scenarios that are sometimes very serious because of the compromised conditions of immuno-compromised patients.
- Candida, both as Albicans and as any other pathogenic stock which afflicts the cutis, nails, internal mucus membranes (oral cavity, vulvar vaginitis, urethritis, balanitis, perianal infection), bronchi and lungs.
Candida is also responsible for causing generalized forms of septicemia of remarkable gravity.
The gravest disease of humanity is, therefore, hidden within this grouping of fungi. Some further analysis will make it easier to identify the cause.
Dermatorphytesand sporotrichum are responsible for a morbidity that is too specific. We know from experience that Actinomycetes, Criptococcus, Hystoplasm, Chrysosporium, Paracoccidioides and other causal agents ofPheoiphomycosis ialiphmycosis, pennicilinosis,zigomicosis are very rarely part of a pathological context. Finally,Aspergillus can be considered a variation of Candida. Only one of the six kinds described above remains as the sole responsible agent for tumors: Candida.
Telephone: (+39) 3389997821
Telephone: (+39) 335294480
The information we provide is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. Users assume all responsibility for the application of the content on themselves. The information and/or products which on this website are reproduced are not meant to replace and/or to ignore the advice of a practicing physician.